We at Alta Care Home Health are treating the COVID – 19 seriously, we have created
guidelines for us to swiftly detect and test all our patients or staff that are showing symptoms. As a
precaution, all our new admits are screened thoroughly to keep everyone safe. The screening process
are done over the phone or at the bedside of the patient, provided that the nurse that will conduct the
screening is wearing PPE, if the patient has the following symptoms: fever, cough, and shortness of
breath, we also have them tested for COVID – 19 before we can admit them.
In order for us to help flatten the curve, we supply all our staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
and are instructed to use new PPE per patient per visit to make sure that we can take care of our
patients while not only keeping them safe but also the facility as well.
In order keep our self and others safe we follow a certain set of guidelines:
- Stay home when you are sick and contact your health care specialist if symptoms worsen.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth especially in public areas.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissue whenever you sneeze, or cough and discard used tissues
properly in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces often.
For any COVID – 19 concerns and further information please visit http://dpbh.nv.gov/coronavirus/.
We at Alta Care appreciate the cooperation of all our staff, clients and families for making sure that
everyone is safe during this COVID – 19 pandemic. Stay safe everyone!